Control over data
On this page, you can opt out both of The Trade Deskâ€™s use of your information for targeted advertising purposes and of any sales of personal information that may occur. Opting out of targeted advertising for a browser or device by following the instructions below will also opt you out of the sale of your personal information by The Trade Desk for that browser or device.
As browser and device providers are changing their support of identity services such as cookies and device ids, it may be possible that you have more than one identifier associated with each browser or device. To ensure that opt outs of targeted advertising and sale of personal information are effectuated for all of your browsers, devices and other identifiers, you should follow each of the instructions below.
Cookie Based Opt Out
Some things to keep in mind when using the cookie opt out:
- If you use more than one browser, or browser profile, you will need to opt out on each browser.
- If you clear your cookies, and the opt out cookie is deleted, you will need to re-set the opt out.
- The opt out may not function in browsers, such as Safari, that block or delete cookies.
- Even after opting out, you may continue to receive advertising through our services, but those ads may be less relevant.
- After you opt out, your browser will be disassociated from data we have previously collected about your device.
- Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you should renew your opt out choice.
Device/Apps Opt Out
You can opt out of the Trade Desk's use of identifiers provided by your device's operating system through features provided by your device or operating system maker. To learn more about how to opt out of identifiers provided by mobile devices, click here. To learn more about how to opt out of identifiers provided by CTV systems, click here.
Opting Out of Other Identifiers
You can opt out of targeted advertising that use other identifiers by visiting the following links:
Industry Opt Out Pages
In addition to the opt outs above, the online advertising industry provides websites from which you may opt out of interest-based advertising from The Trade Desk, and other companies that participate in industry self-regulatory programs, where such interest-based advertising is based on cookies. The US-based opt out pages are www.aboutads.info/choices and www.networkadvertising.org/choices. In Canada, use www.youradchoices.ca/choices. The European based page is www.youronlinechoices.com.