Control Over Your Personal Information
By following the instructions below, you can request The Trade Desk to limit its (a) use of your personal information for targeted advertising purposes and (b) sales of your personal information.
In response to browser and device providers changing their support for identifiers currently used for advertising, such as third-party cookies and device ids, it may be possible that you have more than one identifier associated with each browser or device. To enhance the scope of your choices related to targeted advertising and sale of personal information, you should follow each of the instructions below.
Cookie Based Opt-Out
Some things to keep in mind when using the cookie opt-out:
- If you use more than one computer, browser or browser profile, you will need to opt-out of cookies on every browser you use
- If you clear or delete your cookies, this will result in the deletion of your opt-out cookie, meaning you will need to re-set the opt-out following the deletion
- Even after opting out, you may continue to receive advertising through our services, but those ads may be less relevant
- After you opt-out, your browser's Trade Desk advertising cookie will be set to all zeros meaning your Trade Desk browser cookie will no longer allow us to target advertising to your interests based on this cookie
- Please note that if you block or otherwise restrict cookies this can affect choices reliant on such cookies
Industry Opt Out Pages
The online advertising industry provides opportunities for you to take control over the use of cookie-based identifiers created by companies, including The Trade Desk, that participate in industry self-regulatory programs. You may access these pages as follows:
- For US based opt-outs use www.aboutads.info/choices and/or www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- For Canadian based opt-outs use www.youradchoices.ca/choices
- For European based opt-outs use www.youronlinechoices.com
Device/Apps Opt Out
Some devices and apps don't have access to web-based browser cookie opt-outs
- To learn more about the advertising opt-outs provided by your mobile device's operating system (like iOS and Android) or the device manufacture, click here.
- To learn more about to the advertising opt-outs provided by Connected TV streaming devices, click here.
Opting Out of Other Identifiers
You can learn more about your options to opt-out of targeted advertising from other identifiers by following the links below: