Control over data
You are able to opt out of having new data associated with your device or browser and to request that we disassociate data we already have from your device or browser. Note -- as browser and device providers are changing their support of identity services such as cookies and device ids, it may be possible that you have more than one identifier associated with each. To ensure a complete opt out, you should follow the instructions for Web, Device, and Other Identifiers.
Web-Based Cookie / Browser Opt Out
Some things to keep in mind when using the web-based opt out:
- If you use more than one browser, or browser profile, you will need to opt out on each browser.
- If you clear your cookies, and the opt out cookie is deleted, you will need to re-set the opt out.
- The opt out may not function in browsers, such as Safari, that block or delete cookies.
- Even after opting out, you may continue to receive advertising through our services, but those ads may be less relevant.
- After you opt out, data we have collected about your browser will be disassociated from your device.
- Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you should renew your opt out choice.
Device Identifier Opt Out
You can opt out of the Trade Desk's use of identifiers provided by your device's operating system through features provided by your device or operating system maker. To learn more about how to opt out of identifiers provided by mobile devices, click here. To learn more about how to opt out of identifiers provided by CTV systems, click here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising that use other identifiers by visiting the following links:
Opting out from other companies
The online advertising industry provides websites from which you may opt out of interest-based advertising from other companies that participate in industry self-regulatory programs. The US-based opt out pages are www.aboutads.info/choices and www.networkadvertising.org/choices. The European based page is www.youronlinechoices.com.